Day Two evacuations underway

Evacuations are actually properly underway in day two of the method to extract the 13 gamers from inside the cave. Four were extracted from the cave final evening, in accordance with an official announcement by former Governor of Chiang Rai Narongsak Osottanakorn.
Whopping and rescuers succeeded in recovering 4 of the 12 younger gamers after divers headed into the cavern, ready for anything. The first team-member emerged at 5.40pm, the second at 5.50, the third at 7.40pm and the fourth at 7.50pm.
Narongsak says today’s operations began about two hours sooner than was anticipated, after all the preparations were made together with getting replenished oxygen tanks into the cave at strategic places.
According to a media briefing today, Narongsak says the diving staff required about 20 hours to check tools in readiness for today’s second try at evacuations. He also famous that the divers needed to rest after a strenuous and stressful, however profitable, Sunday.
The 12 players and their assistant coach had been trapped contained in the cave on June 23 when a flash flood blocked their exit route. The group took shelter on a mud-covered rock ledge known as Noen Nom Sao, about four kilometres from the doorway to the Tham Luang caves..

Leave a Comment