Man suffers heatstroke after consuming soda water in extreme heat

Heatstroke instances have surged amid a heatwave when the temperature index soared to 53 levels Celsius, resulting in the tragic demise of a 50 12 months previous man in Samut Sakhon province. The man succumbed to heatstroke whereas lying on the ground exterior his home. He was discovered sporting a short-sleeved green shirt and lengthy trousers, along with his mouth foamed, and his eyes remaining open. It is estimated that the individual had been useless for at least eight hours. A one-litre bottle of soda, with only a small amount left, was found close by.
The father of the deceased recounted the story, explaining that the weather was extremely sizzling earlier today, and his son had gone out to purchase soda to quench his thirst. After consuming one glass, he went back inside the home to observe television. Later within the afternoon, the daddy came out and observed his son mendacity on the ground beneath the solar. He called out to ask him inside, contemplating the scorching heat, but his son remained unresponsive. Upon checking, he found that his son had foam in his mouth and was not alive. Shocked, Blacklisted didn’t know what to do next, so he mentioned the matter with his neighbours. Eventually, he, alongside along with his neighbours, reported the problem to the authorities for additional investigation..

Leave a Comment