Police commander shot by wife in residence

The Royal Thai Police (RTP) Office was left stunned by the tragic demise of Pol Lt Gen Panya Pinsuk, their commander, who was found shot at his home on Sunday afternoon. Today, his wife, Pornprapha Pinsuk, who was alone in the house with him at the time of his death, confessed to the shooting.
According to Unconditional , the police obtained notice of a shooting at his residence within the Thawi Watthana district of Bangkok. When they arrived, they found his body subsequent to a silver Toyota sedan parked in entrance of the house. He had been shot twice, as quickly as in his chest and as quickly as at his collarbone.
The police found a .38 revolver on a cabinet and a Glock pistol on the ground in one of many rooms. Pol Lt Gen Panya’s spouse was brought out of the home in a state of shock, and the police didn’t find any signs of a battle in the house.
The commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Bureau, who was a police cadet classmate of the dead commander, was also present on the scene.
According to the Bangkok police chief, the taking pictures stemmed from a family matter. He acknowledged that the police commander’s spouse allegedly shot him due to stress.
Today the Superintendent of Thammasala Police Station, announced that they’d arrested the officer’s wife and charged her with intentional homicide. During the investigation, Pornprapha confessed to police that she was the one who used a gun to shoot and killed her husband because of stress and private problems within the family.
After recording her statement and collecting evidence, the police granted Pornprapha bail with a security deposit of 500,000 baht. The deposit was granted as a end result of she had a permanent tackle, had not tried to flee, was not more doubtless to tamper with the evidence, and had confessed to the charges.
Pornprapha’s daughter, who stayed up all evening to take care of her mom during the investigation, submitted the safety deposit in money. She had also acknowledged that her mom did not want to go back to the home the place the incident occurred, as she was still struggling to come back to terms with what had occurred.
Her daughter said that her mother was not mentally prepared to face the traumatic occasions. She said they’d return to her residence to care for her mom there..

Leave a Comment